Data and information products developed through the Pacific-Australia Climate Change Science Adaptation Planning (PACCSAP) program and Paciific Climate Change Program (PCCSP) are available on Terra Nova, the Australian Climate Change Adaptation Information Hub.
The PACCSAP program, and the PCCSP before it, developed the following computer-based climate tools to assist Pacific Island countries and Timor-Leste in better understanding their climate:
- Pacific Climate Futures
- Pacific Climate Change Data Portal
- Southern Hemisphere Tropical Cyclone Data Portal
- CliDE: Climate Data for the Environment
- Seasonal Prediction of Sea Level Anomalies in the Western Pacific
- Seasonal Prediction of Extreme Ocean Temperatures and Coral Bleaching
More information about the tools and how to access them can be found by following the links above.